Today, Tour & Taxis is the product of a complete renovation of the shipping and customs warehouses built in the late 19th century. In its entirety, this redesigned industrial heritage offers 25 adjacent event spaces of great variety – each with its own atmosphere, for 2 to 15,000 participants. The ideal choice for small meetings, but also for seminars, large conferences, large-scale congresses (with or without exhibitions), as well as independent spaces with a unique atmosphere for your receptions, parties or dinners.
- 25 adjacent event spaces of great variety, for 2 or 15,000 participants, including 17,000 m² of modular space in the Sheds.
- Designed for meetings, seminars, conferences, trainings and congresses with or without exhibition, the site offers spaces with strong personality, independent from each other for your receptions, dinners and social programs.
- Large pedestrian area with beautiful outdoor event spaces.
- Accessible to persons with disabilities and with reduced mobility.
- Natural light in most rooms.
- State-of-the-art equipment, free wifi.
- Each event is supervised by a qualified, multilingual and service-oriented team at your disposal to help you plan and organize your event.
- Sustainable venue with Green Key label where the team and partners are very committed to sustainable development and respect for the environment.
- Large parking lot with 1,000 spaces (including a large number for people with reduced mobility).
- More than 3,000 hotel rooms in the immediate vicinity, of all categories and for all budgets (3, 4, 5 stars and B&Bs), with the possibility of reaching Tour & Taxis on foot, by public transport or by chartering shuttles.
- Central location, in the heart of Brussels, capital of Europe (walking distance from the center of Brussels).
- Easy access by road, from the airport, public transport (bus, metro, train), with free shuttle.