1. Our invoices are due upon receipt and are payable to Les Frères Debekker s.a. Caterer or to the financial institution mentioned at the bottom of our invoice.
2. Any unpaid invoice on its due date will be charged of an interest rate of 1% per month, until total payment of the invoice.
3. According to the Civic Code (art. 1139), the official due date of an invoice is its receipt.
4. In case of non-payment of a due invoice, a contractual penal clause of 12% will be charged to the debtor, with a minimum amount of 125,00€.
5. This contract depends on Belgian law. Any disagreement will be brought to the Court of Brussels District and if required, to the Justice of the Peace of the first Canton of the District.